Pet Health Insurance in Mechanicsburg
Why Pet Insurance May Be the Right Option for You & Your Family
A visit to the vet can quickly become expensive. You never want to find yourself in a situation where you must choose between providing your beloved pet with quality care and racking up your credit card bill. Whether your dog is getting up there in years or you’ve just added a new kitten to your family, investing in health insurance for your pet can provide you with unmatched peace of mind in knowing that, should the time come for veterinary services, you don’t have to worry about sacrificing quality for price.
Pet health insurance can alleviate some of the financial burdens associated with an unexpected trip to the vet, whether due to illness or injury.
Interested in learning more about pet health insurance in Mechanicsburg, Harrisburg, or Central Pennsylvania? Read on or call Winding Hill Veterinary Clinic at (717) 839-5899 today!
The Benefits of Pet Insurance
There are many benefits of pet health insurance, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring the best possible health care for your pet without you having to worry about the cost
- You may be eligible to receive up to 90% back on your veterinary service costs
- Plans are available for all types of pets, at every age and health level
- Choosing a plan from a variety of options to find coverage that works for you and your pet
Choosing the Right Plan
While the array of pet health insurance plans can offer a lot of coverage options, it can also be overwhelming. To help you get started in choosing the right plan, we’ve compiled three preferred options from leading pet insurance companies. We invite you to learn more about these options here, but feel free to choose any pet health insurance plan that suits your particular needs.
Some pet health insurance plans you may wish to choose from include:
- Petplan® Pet Insurance: Coverage includes veterinary examination fees (for illness and injury), chronic conditions, hereditary conditions, hip dysplasia, prescription medications, periodontal disease, and alternative therapies
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance: Coverage includes accidental injuries, illnesses, hereditary conditions, behavioral issues, dental disease, and preventative care (additional costs apply); accident-only coverage also available
- Trupanion: Coverage includes injuries and illnesses, hereditary disease, congenital conditions, diagnostic testing, surgery, hospital stays, herbal treatments, medications, veterinary supplements, and prosthetics/carts
Contact Us Today to Learn More
Far too often, we see pet owners who bring their pets in with unexpected injuries or illnesses. This can put you in a tough spot if you don’t have pet health insurance. At Winding Hill Veterinary Clinic, we recommend investing in your pet’s health and protecting your financial well-being by obtaining pet insurance. If you’d like to learn more, please get in touch with us today.
Contact Winding Hill Veterinary Clinic online or call (717) 839-5899 today!
Come, Sit, Heal.Excellent Pets Deserve Excellent Care.
Sometimes vet bills can get expensive. Your pet’s health is important to us so we will work with you to figure out the best payment options.
Here at Winding Hill, we welcome new clients and patients. Our front office is waiting to bring you in with welcome arms!
We have been helping furry friends and their people for nearly 40 years.
We are dedicated to providing quality care with compassion and commitment.
Where smart pets bring their people.Hear our client's stories!
“They take the time to get to know your pets and they answer all your questions.”- Faith Brown-Schultz
“Clean facility, friendly staff, efficient, modern - just a wonderful animal-loving place!”- Elizabeth Stone
“Winding Hill vets is the best place for any and all your fur babies.”- Michele Hebert