Due to the ongoing Coronavirus issues, the Governor has shut down all nonessential businesses in PA. We want to assure you that our clinic is currently open to care for your beloved pet. However, we are making changes in how we operate our practice in order to keep you and our staff safe.
Our current hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30AM – 7:30PM
- Friday: 7:30AM – 7PM
- Saturday: 7:30AM – 1PM
- Sunday: Closed
We will, for now, be doing our appointments with a “Curb-Side” service. Here is how it will work:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and phone us to let us know of your arrival.
- One of our medical staff will come out and have you meet us at the door with your fur-baby.
- You may then wait in your car and our doctor will call you to conduct the exam with you on the phone.
- We will bring your pet back out to your car when finished along with any medications, etc.
- You can then pay over the phone.
If you have flu-like symptoms or have recently been overseas, we ask you to call us to reschedule your appointment or discuss other options with us.
If you need medications or food, call us and we will arrange curb-side service for this as well. You can also have your pet’s food and medications delivered to your home through our online pharmacy.
Remember that we are here for you and your special furry family member! Our goal is to provide this service while keeping you and our staff safe!
Winding Hill Doctors and Staff
“They take the time to get to know your pets and they answer all your questions.”- Faith Brown-Schultz
“Clean facility, friendly staff, efficient, modern - just a wonderful animal-loving place!”- Elizabeth Stone
“Winding Hill vets is the best place for any and all your fur babies.”- Michele Hebert