In order to keep our patients, their families and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
1. Beginning June 21st, we will invite one person to accompany their pet into the exam room for appointments.
2. To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check-in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (717) 697-4481 or text (717) 610-6593.
3. We ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
4. When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at your car.
5. A hospital team member will show you and your pet directly into an exam room.
6. Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
7. Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
8. Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise you on checking out and exiting the hospital.
9. Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
10. Food and prescription pick-up as well as pet pick-up and drop-off will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
11. Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (717) 697-4481.
“They take the time to get to know your pets and they answer all your questions.”- Faith Brown-Schultz
“Clean facility, friendly staff, efficient, modern - just a wonderful animal-loving place!”- Elizabeth Stone
“Winding Hill vets is the best place for any and all your fur babies.”- Michele Hebert