Holly and mistletoe are extremely poisonous when eaten. Poinsettias are not necessarily poisonous but its sap and leaves can cause gastric problems. To view a full list of plants that are problematic for pets, go to: https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control/toxic-and-non-toxic
Due to icy road conditions, and for the safety of our clients, patients, and staff, we will be closing today, Wednesday, March 21st, at 1 pm. Our phone system will go an "answering" at noon. Check back to the website for information about our hours tomorrow.