Rachel, our summer student intern, has been hired as a part time technician! We are very happy to have her and we interviewed her so that we all could learn more about her.
- Where are you originally from?
- How long have you been at the Hospital?
- Where did you/do you go to school?
~I attend Wilson College currently.
- At what point in your life did you realize that you had such a deep connection with pets?
~Ever since I was a little girl I loved animals and always wanted to work with them when I grew up.
- List your pets and names throughout the years (including childhood ones):
~Patches(cat), Princess(cat), Amey(cat), Ginger(Golden Retriever), and Snickers(rabbit) throughout my childhood. Currently I have a cat named Bella and a horse named Buddie.
- What kind of food do you feed your pets?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What kind of music do you like?
- What was the last book that you read?
~The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Where was your last vacation?
~Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- Describe your perfect sandwich.
~A cheeseburger sub with lettuce, tomato, and hot peppers.